Information Session For Small Business Owners On Brexit
Posted on : June 27, 2019
Invitation – Brexit: The Practical Steps You Need to Take Now
An information session on steps small business should take now to prepare for Brexit.
The Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation, Heather Humphreys T.D. will give an opening address, followed by a panel discussion and remarks from the Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies.
The sessions are being held in Cavan & Monaghan.
- Cavan: Cavan Crystal Hotel, Thursday 4 July 2019 (8:00am – 10:30am).
- Monaghan: Four Seasons Hotel Monaghan, Monday 8 July (8:00am- 10:30am).
Topics that will be covered include:
- Range of Government supports for businesses, including cash flow management
- Import and export controls, including customs
- Supply chain management
- Certification and standards for industrial products
State bodies and agencies will be available to provide information on the day.
Links to register for individual dates below:
Cavan, Cavan Crystal Hotel Cavan:
Monaghan, Four Seasons Hotel Monaghan,